- Fighting words
- Defamation (including libel and slander)
- Child pornography
- Incitement to imminent lawless action
- True threats
- Solicitation to commit crimes
- Plagiarism of copyrighted material
Elizabeth Holmes, founder of Theranos, another sociopath (Wikipedia – Psychopathy/Sociopathy.)
Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value In New Zealand – 1 hr. 3 min.
Jordan Peterson: You have a vision of your own ideal & you torment yourself when you aren’t matching it. – (7½ minutes)
Jordan Peterson: Origins of morality & why you never should practice what you don’t want to become – (8½ minutes)
Bears repeating: Don’t Practice What You Do Not Want to Become.
12 Rules for Life – Jordan Peterson – Official Book Trailer (1½ minutes)
Preview: 12 Rule for Life: An Antidote to Chaos – Jordan Peterson – (23⅓ minutes)
MUST READ: This quora post – Jordan Peterson on the most valuable things everyone should know➚ – lists the 40 rules he initially wrote. Many of them have links to videos or such – WATCH THEM!
Some of his videos I have found especially interesting:
- Fix Yourself (5 minutes)
- Don’t Practice What You Do Not Want to Become & Origins of Morality (8½ minutes)
- You Have a Vision of Your Own Ideal and You Torment Yourself When You Aren’t Matching It (7½ minutes)
- Jordan Peterson On Inequality and Dividing People Into Tribal Groups; Thinking Through the Worst Application of Your Theory; Growth Through Difficult Problems; Children and Happiness; Aim High and Get Your Act Together; Abortion (15¼ minutes)
- Dr. Jordan B Peterson and Thor Bjornth on Iceland TV (26 minutes)
- Jordan Peterson with Femsplainers (1½ hours)
- Jordan Peterson interrogated by Helen Lewis of British GQ (1 hr. 42 mins.)
- Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value In New Zealand (1 hr. 3 mins.)
Jordan B. Peterson:
29¼ minutes – published Dec 27, 2018
A definite must watch if you want to be happier.
You’re not going to have a happy life unless you make a happy life. It’s all on you. Life doesn’t supply these things—we supply these things for ourselves.
Expectations unfulfilled lead to unhappiness.
People think that ‘happy’ comes to them.
1 hr 42 mins – Published Oct 30, 2018
Jordan speaks with an EXTREMELY ideologically driven woman. She epitomizes everything a conservative is against. Hard-core feminist. Anti-capitalist. Above all she hates the patriarchy.
(talking about the over-liberalization of college and universities nowadays)
[Jordan] Twenty-year-olds don’t have that much power, but they’re not twenty forever. Ten years later they’re thirty. Twenty years later they’re forty. And whatever happens in the university happens everywhere five years later.
[Helen] And very, very sadly for people in my politics—left-wing politics—what happens to people as they get older is that traditionally they got more conservative.
To talk sensible to a fool with precise consistency is a great achievement. Well done Jordan Peterson. – Jaron Lines
He mastered the art of raising his voice without ever raising his voice… Simply Beautiful. – D.T Nash
This video is mentioned in Femsplainers video.