Jordan Peterson: You have a vision of your own ideal & you torment yourself when you aren’t matching it. – (7½ minutes)
MUST READ: This quora post – Jordan Peterson on the most valuable things everyone should know➚ – lists the 40 rules he initially wrote. Many of them have links to videos or such – WATCH THEM!
Some of his videos I have found especially interesting:
- Fix Yourself (5 minutes)
- Don’t Practice What You Do Not Want to Become & Origins of Morality (8½ minutes)
- You Have a Vision of Your Own Ideal and You Torment Yourself When You Aren’t Matching It (7½ minutes)
- Why Self Respect Is More Important Than You Think (7½ minutes)
- Jordan Peterson On Inequality and Dividing People Into Tribal Groups; Thinking Through the Worst Application of Your Theory; Growth Through Difficult Problems; Children and Happiness; Aim High and Get Your Act Together; Abortion (15¼ minutes)
- Gender “Equality” & Why Women Don’t Occupy Top Positions (13½ minutes)
- Why Males Are Increasingly Retreating Into Video Games w/ Warren Farrell (audio, 38½ minutes)
- Dr. Jordan B Peterson and Thor Bjornth on Iceland TV (26 minutes)
- On Western Women w/ Camille Paglia (21¼ minutes)
- Jordan Peterson with Femsplainers (1½ hours)
- Jordan Peterson interrogated by Helen Lewis of British GQ (1 hr. 42 mins.)
- Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value In New Zealand (1 hr. 3 mins.)
Jordan B. Peterson Official Pages
Mikhaila Peterson’s YouTube Channel➚ (Jordan’s daughter)
29¼ minutes – published Dec 27, 2018
A definite must watch if you want to be happier.
You’re not going to have a happy life unless you make a happy life. It’s all on you. Life doesn’t supply these things—we supply these things for ourselves.
Expectations unfulfilled lead to unhappiness.
People think that ‘happy’ comes to them.
1½ hours – Published Dec 21, 2018
Dr. Jordan Peterson with Christina Hoff Sommers and Danielle Crittenden on the podcast Femsplainers at an AEI studio in front of a live audience. Discusses his youth and meeting his future wife in the 3rd grade. How partners make a relationship. The equality of men and women in the workplace, society, and the job choices they make. The pill and the sexual revolution. Dating of today’s young people–how devices make partner choices easier, less meaningful and more harmful. Modern parenting and raising children–preparing your child to be a nice person by the age of 4.
Here is the British GQ interview mentioned in the video.