- Rise Above Human Nature
- Equality Of Result Through Tyranny
- Why Don’t We Say Communist China?
- Forget History, Repeat History
- What A True Conservative Thinks
- Nazism Is Not A Threat In The U.S.
- The Three Values Most At Stake
- Dennis On Corruption In Hollywood
- Any Wise Words For Growing A Beard?
- America’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
29¼ minutes – published Dec 27, 2018
A definite must watch if you want to be happier.
You’re not going to have a happy life unless you make a happy life. It’s all on you. Life doesn’t supply these things—we supply these things for ourselves.
Expectations unfulfilled lead to unhappiness.
People think that ‘happy’ comes to them.
by Tom Shillue – 4½ minutes long
Have you ever envied someone else’s success? Do you sometimes wish you had another person’s life? Well, comedian Tom Shillue explains why comparing yourself to other people will put you on the fast track to an unhappy life.
Published: Feb 13, 2017 by Prager University (prageru.com)➚