- Rise Above Human Nature
- Equality Of Result Through Tyranny
- Why Don’t We Say Communist China?
- Forget History, Repeat History
- What A True Conservative Thinks
- Nazism Is Not A Threat In The U.S.
- The Three Values Most At Stake
- Dennis On Corruption In Hollywood
- Any Wise Words For Growing A Beard?
- America’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
Socialism will fail every time because every person has different work ethics and wants. Day one: distribute all resources equally. Day two: industrious people prosper again; lazy people fall behind.
Elizabeth Holmes, founder of Theranos, another sociopath (Wikipedia – Psychopathy/Sociopathy.)
Jordan Peterson: You have a vision of your own ideal & you torment yourself when you aren’t matching it. – (7½ minutes)
Jordan Peterson: Origins of morality & why you never should practice what you don’t want to become – (8½ minutes)
Bears repeating: Don’t Practice What You Do Not Want to Become.
12 Rules for Life – Jordan Peterson – Official Book Trailer (1½ minutes)
Preview: 12 Rule for Life: An Antidote to Chaos – Jordan Peterson – (23⅓ minutes)
MUST READ: This quora post – Jordan Peterson on the most valuable things everyone should know➚ – lists the 40 rules he initially wrote. Many of them have links to videos or such – WATCH THEM!
Some of his videos I have found especially interesting:
- Fix Yourself (5 minutes)
- Don’t Practice What You Do Not Want to Become & Origins of Morality (8½ minutes)
- You Have a Vision of Your Own Ideal and You Torment Yourself When You Aren’t Matching It (7½ minutes)
- Jordan Peterson On Inequality and Dividing People Into Tribal Groups; Thinking Through the Worst Application of Your Theory; Growth Through Difficult Problems; Children and Happiness; Aim High and Get Your Act Together; Abortion (15¼ minutes)
- Dr. Jordan B Peterson and Thor Bjornth on Iceland TV (26 minutes)
- Jordan Peterson with Femsplainers (1½ hours)
- Jordan Peterson interrogated by Helen Lewis of British GQ (1 hr. 42 mins.)
- Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value In New Zealand (1 hr. 3 mins.)
Jordan B. Peterson:
29¼ minutes – published Dec 27, 2018
A definite must watch if you want to be happier.
You’re not going to have a happy life unless you make a happy life. It’s all on you. Life doesn’t supply these things—we supply these things for ourselves.
Expectations unfulfilled lead to unhappiness.
People think that ‘happy’ comes to them.